Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Stumbling in Life

I should probably be doing my homework or getting ready for the kids lessons tomorrow but instead I am stalking the Internet for news about the CMA awards because we don't have cable so I can't watch it, watching Monk, and blogging... something I haven't done in a long time.

Life has been insanely busy lately.  I think I grossly underestimated the amount of chaos and time consumption homeschooling 2 kids was going to cause.  Homeschooling, me being the teacher, is hard.   I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders all the time.  I want to say I love it but I think a better, more accurate thing to say is I feel like this is where God wants me.  I definitely am so majorly ill-equipped to handle this and maybe that's the point.  The only way I am going to get through this, is with God's help.  But isn't that true of most things He calls us too.  If we excelled without Him, we would never recognize our need for Him.

Totally random but today I read Philemon, I have never read this particular book of the bible.  It's a good one.   I can understand why its not preached on a lot, a message about all being equal in the eyes of Christ, forgiveness, and acceptance.  That is a hard lesson to swallow.


 Meet Blue or Blue Sparkle.  He came to live with us about a month ago.  We still miss Bo everyday but having Blue around fills the void he left just a little bit.  Okay a lot a bit.  He has a death wish though.  His favorite thing to do is walk of the side of his long.  90% of the time he ends up on his back.
 My crazy family.  It is exhausting.  Some Most days I am failing.   I feel like I am drowning most of the time, not worthy of being their mother but God knows why He gave me these kiddos and I have to rest in that.   Even is those really hard moments.

I love how her owl costume came out.

 This kid sleeps in the weirdest positions.


I still haven't gotten around taking her 7 month pictures, she has been super grumpy this week.  I think its the beginning of teething but it might just be the weather change.  She follows me everywhere I go and she screams at me if I don't acknowledge her the minute I walk in the room she is in.

And that is it for tonight.  Maybe later this week I will ignore my responsibilities and blog again.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...