Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dating

Marriage is something I am pretty passionate about.  I want everyone to have a marriage like mine and Jeremy's.   One that is easy because we work at it.  One that has lots of communication.   Where you laugh but it is also okay to cry occasionally.  One where you lift each other up and encourage putting God before each other.    One that thrives on alone time but there is enough of a foundation to keep us together if alone time isn't always possible.   I have found such fulfillment in marriage not because it is my identity but it has given me a freedom to explore who I am.  Jeremy is always there to support me, cheer me on, pick me up when I fall.   He is my support.  He reminds me daily to turn to God when things are rough.   He is an amazing man and I am very lucky to have him.  I want everyone to have a Jeremy in their life but you can't have mine because he is taken.  

Saturday we got a date night and it was pure bliss, something that is now going to happen twice a month because when we are in sync, life is just easier to handle.  
Top//Me   Pants//Twice  Bag//Lily Jade




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...