Monday, July 13, 2015

Celebrating our newest 2 year old

Birthdays are a pretty big deal to me.  I like to go all out.  It's kind of our thing.  I like to make the kiddos feel super special on their big day.  My parents made a pretty big deal about my birthday growing up and I have fond memories of it.   Some years it means a huge party and other years it means a fun trip as a family but we always try to make a big deal out of them on the actual day of their birth.   

Stink really wasn't impressed with our traditional balloon drop, all she wanted was daddy.  Her favorite thing on the weekends is to snuggle daddy when she first wakes up.  





 Jeremy's homemade cinnamon rolls.  We need to invent holidays so we can have these on a regular basis.


 This took about 100 shots and a bribe of chocolate chips.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...