Monday, June 1, 2015

Two Months...












Oh Miss Sutter Grace...

Two months! How is this possible?  I feel like you have always been a part of our family.  You kind of came in and just fit.  There wasn't really an adjustment period, it worked from the get go.   For our family, the transition to 4 kids was a lot easier than the transition to 3.  You are the little darling of our family, we are all eager to make you happy but in truth, you are a pretty easy kiddo.   But when the clock strikes 6:10 pm, you turn into a beast.  Nothing makes you happy, well occasionally going outside will make it a little easier but really, most days you scream from 6:10 till 7:15ish when we start getting ready for bed.  This last week you have been sleeping pretty consistent stretches of 12 hours at night which is just fabulous.   And today, you napped for 2- 2 hour stretches without waking up and fussing, one of them was in the crib.   Like I said, you are easy, you fit, and I personally think you are perfect.   I may hog you a lot and daddy secretly likes it when you start crying while I am trying to make dinner because he gets to snuggle you and calm you down.   We love you sweet girl.    

p.s.  I couldn't pick just a few pictures so I posted a ton.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...