Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Random thoughts for this Wednesday


Cardigan// Old Navy
Top//Target
Jeans//Marshalls
Shoes//Target

My kids will eat the weirdest things like key lime yogurt. YUCK! but I am so thankful. I am a pretty picky eater but we are raising them different because over the last 10 years there have been many things that I thought I didn't like only to find out I love them.

Pants that fit are a must have for my postpartum body. Yes it sucks buying jeans that are 2 sizes bigger than my pre-pregnancy size but it does make me feel better about myself when I can zip and button my pants without any overhang.

I have been horrible about doing my quiet time this week. Getting the flu Saturday and recovering Sunday and Monday has really thrown off my week.

My black coffee was amazing this morning. I have been craving black coffee for so long but I couldn't stomach it while I was pregnant. 5 weeks after Miss Sutter was born I finally brewed myself a cup. I am embarrassed to admit I forgot how to use the regular coffee maker.

I am having a hard time writing the second part of Sutter's birth story. It sounds so impersonal and it was anything but,  It was such an amazing experience and I want my retelling of it to convey that.  Hopefully I can get it right over the next few days.

So far, being that we are only 5 weeks into this 4 kid gig, I feel like 3 to 4 was a much easier transition for our family than 2 to 3. Hopefully it stays this way.

Now I am going to undo my wonderful day of clean eating by chowing down on my pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream.

1 comment :

  1. I couldn't agree with you more. It is so important to actually invest in clothes that FIT after having kids, because first and foremost you need to take care of YOU, and feeling good/looking good are directly connected!

    I would love to have you join my weekly REAL MOM STREET STYLE #reasonstodress linkup. It is open now if you'd like to join!

    Angie from reasons to dress, fashion, travel and life as a mom in Italy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...