Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Baby #4//39 Weeks




Top//Be Maternity via Target
Skirt//A daily deal website
Sandals// Sanuk 
Earrings//Gift

I am not going to lie, this morning when I woke up still pregnant, I was frustrated.  Annoyed.   Grumpy.   I decided I should do everything in my power to get in my quiet time before the kids woke up because there was no way I was going to be a pleasant mom without a little Jesus time first.

Before I started reading I was not pleasant and I was asking God "why?" a lot.   I know I am only 39 weeks but I honestly didn't think I would make it too this point.  I have been so done with pregnancy for about a week and that usually means I am actually about to be done.

This morning God stressed the importance of praying His will be done.   It was hard to hear.   I don't want to pray His will today.  I want mine done.  I want to have this baby.  I want to see the finished result.   I, I, I.    I surrender.  Because seriously that is the only way I am going to get through this.  I surrendered to His will and knowing my stubborness, I will have to keep surrendering all day.  But I do so knowing He is going to give me His perfect peace and strength that will get me through to the end of this pregnancy whether it be a day or 3 weeks.   God will get me through this if I rest in Him.   So as much as I still struggle with this, I am praying for His will and timing for Sutter's birth.   And once again His peace and Strength.

...May your will be done on earth, as it is in Heavan....
Matthew 6:10

1 comment :

  1. You look so beautitful! I understand how you feel, the end can seem to drag on forever! My 3rd pregnancy was my longest, and I felt overdue even though I wasn't! You'll be holding your sweet baby soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...