Monday, February 2, 2015

Perfect Peace


You will keep in perfect peace
 all who trust in you, 
all whose thoughts are fixed on you!
Isaiah 26:3

This morning when I was doing my quiet time, I flipped back to my prayer requests for the last 2 months-- February's rent, clothes for a growing Bristol, a firm yes or no on Jeremy's job.   All of these things God provided.  But He provided so much more for us.   He gave us peace in the midst of the trials of December and February.   I find myself in a season of thanksgiving now.  I am noticing all the little blessing of each day more.   A wet winter in the dry desert.   My little family.   A husband who loves me completely.   Reassurance that a home birth isn't as crazy as everyone who hears about it thinks it is.   Strength to go against the grain and change Bristol's schooling up mid year.

My prayer list right now isn't as specific as it was last month, this month my prayer is that God will use me.  That when He asks me to step out and do something in faith that I will say "yes".

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...