Friday, February 13, 2015

Instagram// A lengthy update

It was a rough beginning of the week for me. I was in a major funk and just couldn't get out of it. I was feeling super stressed and being pulled a million different ways.  I was also pretty uncomfortable all week. Thankfully yesterday I woke up in a much better mood. The stress was gone and I finally had a desire to start getting ready for Sutter. Just the thought of making lists was stressing out which is so weird since I thrive on lists. I got my house cleaned from top to bottom which always makes me insanely happy.  Then I gave the kids glitter.  I am a genius.  

I was flying high on my good day only to have it knocked out by a night of absolutely no sleep on my part, which meant my body didn't get the rest it needed and I am once again uncomfortable.  Hopefully I make it through today. Jeremy is home for the next 4 days to help out. 

It has been a while since I have done a Instagram update. I thought it would be fun today.

1//Brighton insisted on sitting at the table like a big kid.  It didn't last long, she kept getting up to play.  Eldon felt honored that she was sitting next to him.
2//I love his snuggles.  These moments are getting rarer by the day, I take them when I can get them.
3// Daddy and Eldon watching Mighty Machines.   I may even enjoy this show.
4//Long sleeves, shorts, and rain boots in February. Only in California can you wear this outfit in the middle of February and worry about your child being too hot. 

1//We have had a lot of rain this winter (for the desert) which means our backyard has pretty much been one giant puddle.  Brighton loves to go outside and play with the big kids but they don't do a very good job of making sure she stays out of the mud.  She wasn't very happy I was taking her picture or about the bath that followed.
2// We went out to dinner with only 1 kid in tow, date night?   We were eating Mexican and she was eating the salsa straight up.  Which led to a major temper tanturm when we took it away.  
3//Jeremy as a little kid compared to his mini me Brighton.    A lot of people comment that she looks like me but I think she is a spitting image of her daddy, crazy hair and all.
4//She is always in some kind of weird sleep position and insists on having every baby doll in her crib.


1//Jeremy has been sick for like 3 weeks now.  I finally made him take a day off work and head to the doctor.  And yes I had too make him.  He has taken maybe 5 sick days in the 10 years we have been together.   Brighton thought her snuggles were the best medicine for him, she laid with him for a good part of the day.  The medicine and rest did the trick because he is a lot better today.
2//She is going to be such a good big sister when Sutter arrives.   Anytime I went to hold my nephew during their visit she would get a pillow and climb up on the couch next to me letting me know it was her turn.  
3//How did she get so big?   
4//She woke up super early from her nap one day.  In the 5 seconds it took me to walk from her room to the couch she passed back out on my shoulder and slept for another 20 minutes.   Teething is hard work.


1//Bristol is really enjoying home schooling probably because it involves crafts and play dough
2//Bristol's lunch creation.   I do not consider a salad a meal but Bristol and Jeremy think it is the best type of meal.
3//I love watching their relationship develop
4//The rain has been such a blessing.   We all have loved it.


1//My last day of 1&2 Peter.
2//Labor Scripture
3//Working on memorizing the 4 verses I have picked for labor.
4//Coffee.   Need I say more?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...