Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Today...

Today I am struggling.  These last 2 days have been hard.  We were promised answers but nothing.  More wait and see.  I am sick of hearing wait and see.  First it was wait till after the 1st of the year and then we will get this all fixed.  I am putting you to the top of the pile so the wait should be shorter.  Then it was wait till 5 pm and we will have a yes or no.  Now its wait till Saturday.   God knew all this was coming, its not surprise to Him.  Me on the other hand, I am having a hard time dealing with it.   I really thought we would know something concrete last night and we don't and now I am feeling out of sorts.   I am ready for questions to be answered, plans to be made.  I want to enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy without worrying about the what ifs. I want to know because I like my control. Today, I am finding it harder to hand over my what ifs to God because it is more a feeling of discontent.  I know the general cause of it, but I don't know the exact thing that set off the funk I am in.  So today I am praying for contment.  Today I am praying that I live the way God wants me too.  That I will use the day for His Glory, not mine.  That instead of focusing on our circumstances that I will focus on Him.  All that He has done, all that He will still do. 

1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...