Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Maternity// A Birthday Outfit


Cardigan//Old Navy
Top//Target 
Leggings//Nordstroms
Booties//Target

This is what I wore for Eldon's birthday party on Saturday.
 
I am wearing these earrings again today and truthfully I considered wearing the whole outfit again sans booties because they only lasted on my feet for about 30 minutes the day of the party before I had to take them off.  

I have about a million pairs of earrings but I have 3 favorites that I rotate most of the week. 

Do you know how ridiculously happy I am to have found a pair of faux leather leggings.  Jeremy doesn't love them but he says he doesn't hate them either.   Which just means I need to wear them everyday until he admits his love for them, right?  I saw a link up for these a few weeks back, since I had a Nordstroms gift card, I thought why the heck not.  They have free shipping both ways.    I probably should have done the responsible thing and bought the kids clothes but nope I bought these and I am so happy I did. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...