Saturday, January 24, 2015

Eldon's Construction Theme 4th Birthday Party

I was having a hard time getting my act together for this party. I felt like I needed to do something for Eldon since we went all out for Bristol and Brighton's birthdays this year but I couldn't muster up the energy and I probably wouldn't have gone through with it if it wasn't for my sister visiting from Italy. She really wanted to celebrate Eldon's birthday will him since she was gone for year 2 and 3.   So I browsed Pinterest to inspire a few ideas.  Thankfully Amazon came through with the caution cones and hard hats, throw in Eldon's Bruder toy collection and a little caution tape and we were in business.

I am glad I found the motivation to pull this together even if I was still unsure of how it would all work out at 10pm last night.







Didn't Jeremy make an awesome cake?  Eldon saw it when I was looking for inspiration and daddy made it happen.  The dirt is crushed Vanilla Wafers and Oreos and Reece's Puff cereal for the rocks.




Thank you to Jeremy, Hilary, and Anthony for all your help pulling this together over the last 2 days.  Also thank you to my mom and mother in law for bringing food as well.  And everyone who came to celebrate our special little dude, thank you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...