Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baby #4 // 30 weeks


Vest//Old Navy
Top//Forever 21
Tank//Be Maternity Target
Jeans//J Jean Maternity via Thred up
Boots//Target

Have you missed my vest?  I haven't worn it for pictures since my 23 weeks update.  I missed all the pockets.

I had my midwife appointment Friday. Everything looks great. Sutter's heartbeat was strong and indicated he/she is head down. I am measuring right on schedule. My midwife mixed up an oil blend for me to rub on my achy body parts.

I miss running. I have actually been craving a good run where I could get lost in singing my heart out to worship music while taking my frustrations out on the treadmill. Plus Bristol has been running with Jeremy a few times this week and that makes me slightly jealous. Yes I am jealous that my 5 1/2 year old goes running with her daddy.

I feel a bit ridiculous taking birth classes with my 4th child. I know it's necessary since I have never had a med-free birth, and we are doing a home birth this time but it doesn't change my level of feeling silly.  We shall see how this goes, our first class is on Saturday.

One thing I found common in all the home-birth and natural birth stories I read this weekend was that I would benefit from a music playlist. I think I am going to do a playlist of just instrumental stuff and then a playlist with worship music on it that way depending on my mood I can mix it up or maybe just shuffle the 2 together if they are both working for me.

Confession: this is the second day in a row I have worn this tank top.  My other white maternity tank top no longer covers my belly.  I would love to pick up two more of these tops, one in white and one in black for all my layering needs but with 10 weeks to go and this being the last kiddo I doubt I will convince myself to spend the money. 

My food aversions are back in full force... I am living on omelets, kettle corn, an occasional bowl of oatmeal, fruit smoothies, and grilled cheese with pickles.  Oh and about 5 pieces of dove chocolate a day.  The day chocolate doesn't sound good will be the end of me.

I am starting to feel like I need to get things ready since we are on the last 8-10 week stretch.  We are still planning on buying a new bassinet and I hope to order it in the next couple weeks that way I can make bedding for it.  I am waiting on the fabric to be released for the crib bedding, it was originally January but now the website is saying February.  I don't know what to do about the car seat, neither Jeremy or I liked the one we had for Brighton but do I really want to buy yet another car seat?  Brighton's didn't have anything wrong with its safety but she did out grow it around 4 months which annoyed the snot out of me.  We will probably re-use her's just so we can get our money's worth out of it.  We used Bristol's for Eldon, but we really loved Bristol's, way more than Brighton's.  We also need to find our first going out outfit since there wont be a coming home outfit this time. 

linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So

2 comments :

  1. Oooh this is one of my favorite outfits of yours! So cute! And no shame in taking a class - I totally would if I was having a home birth :) So glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...