Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baby#4// 28 weeks





Plaid Top//Old Navy
Strip Shirt//H&M Maternity
Jeans//J Jeans Maternity
Boots//Target

Sutter. That is the name we have landed on for peanut. Why am I sharing it when we usually keep it to ourselves? Well because Bristol has pretty much told everyone and their brother that is the baby's name already. I wanted to be the first to tell at least 1 person. No, we still don't know the gender of the baby.  Sutter was originally just our boy name option and we had another one picked out for a girl but the more and the more we talked about it we really wanted to name this baby Sutter either way.   Now if we could just agree on a middle name if its a girl. 

Pregnancy update; since this is what this post is about.    I am not doing so hot.  Sutter is sitting super low and it is causing a lot of pain.   Some days I get to the point where I can't walk, like last night.  Jeremy ended up making dinner and putting the kids to bed while I laid on the couch.   Also as a cruel joke, I sleep best between 5am and 6am which is when my alarm is going off.   The rest of the night, not so much.  I think I am going to order a sleep blend of essential oils to diffuse at night because me and the lavender don't get along.  It makes me sleep worse.  I am also very thankful that I had 25-26 weeks of feeling really good well except those first 9 weeks.   So if these last 12 weeks are miserable I can live with it.   I can do anything for 12 weeks.  Hear that Sutter? 12 weeks, not a day more.   Only 9 more weeks would be fine with me. 

How about a vague little life update... nothing has been resolved but God is showing us that by trusting in Him, He will take care of it all. It's kind of ironic that I just started a bible study on Peter because I am definitely feeling a kinship with him right now.

Do you want to know how many winter storm warnings my phone has received in the last 2 days? At least 30. All because of a 50% chance of 2 inches of snow. You would think we were getting 2 feet of snow. And yet this morning the skies are clear.  For my kids sake, I do hope we get a little bit of snow but the town is about to declare a state of emergency for the slightest possibility there may be 2 inches of snow. 

Also here is a link to last weeks post, I totally forgot to share it with the Christmas rush and all.  





6 comments :

  1. too cute!

    a latte of blessings & giggles, Jeanie
    abc123andcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and what a sweet name! Hoping you can get some sleep and relief from your discomfort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hubby wants a 4th too:) first time visiting your blog!! Happy 2015...and hey I wanted to invite you to a party, just started, a new fashion link up for fridays, Fashion Caché Friday @SweetHaute love it if you'd come party each week. http://sweethaute.blogspot.com...

    ~Be Sweet
    Christina at
    SWEET HAUTE
    sweethaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. Happy 2015 to you as well.

      Delete
  4. Cute name!! And love the outfit! I'm loving the plaid and stripes combo!
    Sorry to hear that you're in pain. I had a lot of physical pain with my last pregnancy. There were a lot of days that I just couldn't do anything... I couldn't walk, or get down on the floor and play with my older kids. I wouldn't be able to get back up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...