Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Baby #4//26 weeks



 Cardigan//Old Navy
Top//H&M maternity
Jeans//Forever 21
Boots//Target
Earrings//Charming Charlies

This week has been a hard one.   Life threw us an interesting curve ball and we are still trying to figure out how to deal with it. We know God has a plan and He is going to use this.   So right now we are just taking it day by day, praying for guidance.    And I know I am being cryptic but I am not ready to share the whole story.  When I am, I will. Prayers are appreciated in the meantime.

But because of the stress of last week, my body has been pretty miserable. I am exhausted, my joints are achy, and I am having quite a few braxton hicks.   It doesn't help that Peanut is as low as humanly possible in my belly.   I really don't think he/she could get any lower but I am sure I will be proved wrong and it will happen.  But I do love that he/she loves to hang out and kick all day long.  Its a nice reminder of God's blessings in our life.  

On a positive note, it has been raining on and off for like a week now.  I love it!  I actually got to buy the kiddos rain boots.  Something I have always wanted to do but couldn't justify it when we get like 2 rainy days a year usually.  And I am not sure they even qualify as rainy days. Bristol's school is pretty much one giant puddle so she needed something to keep her feet dry all day.  If this weather stuck around all winter I would be a happy girl.  

Can you believe this is the last week of my 2nd trimester?  Next week we enter the home stretch.   It is so crazy to think that.

linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...