Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Weekend 2014

I didn't mean to not blog for a week but things just kind of got away from me last week.  We were gone all day Monday for my cousins wedding and then Eldon had his Halloween stuff Thursday morning and I feel like I was at Bristol's school all day Friday for the parade and then her class party and add in getting my hair done, Jeremy having school, and oh yeah prepping for the baby shower we hosted on Saturday and I didn't have time to sit on the couch this week let along blog.  I don't even think I managed to read 10 pages of a book, so rare.  

So lets catch up!  A little out of order...

Personally I think my kids had the cutest costumes. Not biased at all!
This is the only picture I have of them where you can tell who they are all supposed to be.




I made mummy cupcakes for Bristol's class party.  Next time I am bringing pretzels or chips.  

Brighton was mass teething this week.  She got all of her 2 year old molars and another front tooth.  Poor girl was in so much pain she just passed out on me.  We sat like this for an hour until peanut started jumping on my bladder.  

 I was getting bored with my hair, I love the cut but I wanted something different.  A few coral and teal streaks later and I am happy with my hair again.  Although I think next time I will have her put a little more in.  Am I getting to old to walk around with blue and pink hair?  Although 28 is still very young if you ask me.




I love how the decorations turned out for the baby shower we hosted on Saturday.  Other than the cold weather and forgetting the lettuce, onion, and tomatoes for the burgers it was a huge success.  Jeremy rocked the grill and our house still smells like the fire from our chiminea. So does my hair but you probably didn't want to know that I haven't washed it in 3 days, don't worry I am still styling it every day.  Brighton wasn't all the impressed with how many people were here but she survived and as soon as the majority of the people left she finally let us put her down so she could run around.  She may have her mommy's antisocial tendencies.  Oh and I bought the chocolate cake from Costco that I absolutely love but refuse to buy for just us and it was amazing, I probably shouldn't have done that.

This week I really need to get my blood work done, you know that blood work you are supposed to do when you first find out you are pregnant, I haven't done it.  Friday we have our 20 week ultrasound and our first "official" appointment with the midwife, and hopefully this weekend I will get started on building my new coffee table.

I am also sick of looking at our tv.  It is the main focus of our living room right now and I hate it.  Usually when its on, I am using it to listen to Pandora, so hiding it wont be that pick of a deal.  Now to figure out where to put it.

Also I need to start making my headband for the ball and I should probably get serious about finding shoes for this shindig.  And being good about what I eat for the next 2 weeks so my dress has a chance of fitting.

Well that's a little update on us.  How are you?

linking up with Life Rearranged

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness - those costumes are seriously SO cute! I love it. I bet you just couldn't stop taking pictures of them. And that baby shower turned out beautifully. I love the decorations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...