Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Baby#4--22 weeks



Scarf//Me
Cardigan//Old Navy
Tank// Be Maternity via Target
Leggings//Costco
Boots//JcPenny's

This week I am feeling every one of those 22 weeks of my pregnancy.  I feel blessed that I have had a pretty easy pregnancy thus far but this week has been a rough one and it only just started.  I think I overdid it this weekend at the ball and family day with all the walking and standing.  Hopefully after a few days rest I can go back to getting a decent nights sleep and a day without braxton hicks contractions.

Oh and this tank top why didn't I buy one of these tank tops before?  I couldn't bring myself to spend the $24 on it until this week. But now I am wishing I had 3 or 4.  And the Costco leggings, everyone needs a pair, they are super thick yet very comfortable.  Why is it that I am finding the most comfortable maternity stuff on my last pregnancy?

Maybe next week I wont be completely lazy and I will actually use the tripod to take these pictures before Jeremy gets home at dark.

linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So

1 comment :

  1. You look so cute! Sorry this week has been rough, hope it gets better!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...