Monday, October 20, 2014

Seasons


Top//H&M Maternity
Vest//Old Navy
Jeans//Old Navy
Shoes//Jessica Simpson
Earrings//Charming Charlie

This weekend wasn't the greatest.   I was already majorly struggling with this whole parenting thing and then Jeremy was gone for drill Saturday and Sunday and it was just a little too much.   With him doing school, we already see very little of him.  But I am so very proud of what he is doing for our family right now.  Working full time, school, and drill plus still helping out any chance he can it is a lot but he does it.

Another reason I was bummed is because I thought we were going to get some kid free time next week when we were supposed to go to my cousins wedding but it looks like that isn't going to be happening so now we have to wait a whole  month for us time and that is just too long.

But this is life.   Some seasons will be easier than others.  Some are just plan hard.

linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shana Said So

1 comment :

  1. I really love this outfit - stripes and a military vest are my go-to. I also really love h&m maternity clothes! I'm so sorry that you have had so much on your plate lately. I hope this season passes soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...