Friday, October 10, 2014

Instafriday//New shoes

 I almost always wear a cardigan.  It is rare to see me in something that doesn't cover my arms so when it is 50 degrees in the morning and 90 in the afternoon, I find it very hard to get dressed.  That is 2 different sweaters.
 I love watching these 2 play together.  Bristol and Eldon's play is dominated by what Bristol wants to do.  So it is usually loud and crazy.  Eldon and Brighton's is usually centered around Eldon's preferences which means they sit in their room and play trucks for hours at a time.  The quietness is both wonderful and very terrifying.

 Bristol and I had a bridal shower to get all fancy for, Eldon has a car show to go too.  I would love to wear this outfit everyday but I hate shaving my legs.

 New, full produce baskets.  



 This was a new style of Aidells to us.  It was good but definitely not going to cook it the way I did again.  Way too powerful.

 She is rocking transitional kindergarten.  

 Sandwhich kabobs.  Bristol is so much like Jeremy in the way she eats.  If she could, she would eat a salad for every meal where as I don't think a salad makes a meal.   So getting her to eat sandwiches on a daily basis is a chore, these kabobs with crackers seem to be a hit.

My IKEA Poang chair that Jeremy scored for $20.   This was on my baby #4 wish list.  I sold my very uncomfortable to sleep in rocker when we found out we were pregnant with the intent of buying a Poang chair as soon as it went on an IKEA family sale.   But you can't beat $20.  Maybe once I decide on a scheme for the new baby's bedding, I will either recover it or pain the frame but for now it is going to hang out in the living room.   I can't decide if my IKEA couch or chair is more comfortable.  Now we need to get a new infant carry, 2 new dressers, and Eldon's bed built and we will be ready.  Thankfully March is still 5 months away.

 In all honesty, I don't feel like a mom.  Yes I have 3 soon to be 4 kids but I still have a hard time believing class bake sales, parent-teacher conferences, school pick up and drop off is my new reality.  


I have been looking at these shoes for a couple weeks now, Jeremy was totally cool with me buying them but he wanted me to actually go to a store to try them on so I didn't have to do the whole return thing.   Well I ended up getting them off of Amazon after trying unsuccessfully to make it to the mall and wouldn't you know, I had to return the first pair for being a tad to small.  My replacements came just in time for a trip to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow.  


And that is about it folks.

I am looking forward to our 3 day weekend and a trip to the Pumpkin Patch for the 4th year in row.  What fun things do yo have in store for this holiday weekend?
 


Linking up with Life Rearranged

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...