Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Baby#4--Week 15



Sweater//gift
Shirt//Target Maternity
Jeans//J Jeans Maternity
Shoes//Toms

My 15 week update... only 25 weeks to go maybe 24 if we are going with a Brighton length pregnancy or 23 if we are going with an Eldon length pregnancy but either way only 25 weeks max.  I am still feeling great.  Super tired but otherwise all is good.  My coffee aversion seems completely gone, praise the Lord!

Short but sweet tonight.

Today is an exciting day, Gilmore Girls hits Netflix.   I am beyond excited.


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So

1 comment :

  1. You are looking totally fab! Your baby bump is the perfect shape. If you have time I would love to have you join in on a new linkup I've started dedicated to real mom street style. To launch the linkup I am also hosting a giveaway for a $600 Italian leather belt that will be custom sized for the winner. ....and you can even have it sized and shipped post baby! Knowing you, you will be back to shape in no time !

    Hope you can come by!

    Angie from reasons to dress

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...