Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baby #4// 18 weeks and 3 things



Top//H&M Maternity
Scarf//Local Boutique
Jeans//Forever 21
Shoes//Jessica Simpson

And because I have nothing to update you on this week, shocker right? I am going to bore you with 3 things I really want for baby #4.

Peg Perego Viaggio 30/30--We decided on this carseat for the baby.  Not so much a want but a need.  Hopefully I like it more than the Maxi Cosi we had with Brighton.

Lily Jade Elizabeth--I love my current diaper bag but when it wears out I am getting this bag.  I love it.  It is huge and has a pocket for everything and a cross body strap, and outside pockets... it really should be named Savanna.

4 Moms MamaRoo--I really wish the MamaRoo was around when Bristol was born because I would have registered for it but now with baby #4 I can't bring myself to buy it for just one kid.  Even though I really want it.


linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shana Said So

1 comment :

  1. Um, yes to the second two. Maybe someone will just give me both things :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...