Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What I Wore//Year 28



Top//Forever 21
Skirt//Target
Necklace//Beads by Cathy
Sandals//Target

We had the best weekend.  How can you tell, I didn't take any pictures.  Well unless you count pictures of my birthday present.  It was a wonderful weekend, 4 glorious days spent with Jeremy and the kids.  Perfection.  With a new sectional thrown in there.

Want to know a secret, today is my birthday!   And I totally forgot.  Yesterday, Jeremy asked me what kind of cake I wanted and at first all I could think was "why?".   This is a first.  Normally I am counting down the days 'til my birthday.   It is always a huge deal, even when I was 4 days from my due date with Bristol, cursing her because I though for sure she would be born on my birthday and then she wasn't.   I still love my birthday but this year I don't have my usual excitement about it.  It isn't because I think I am getting old.  28 is still very young.  Well these age spots on my face that have popped up in the last couple weeks are making me feel slightly older but they won't be sticking around.  So I don't know why but 28 isn't as big of a deal as the years past.  Maybe next year I will pull out the excitement again.

linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So

2 comments :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...