Tuesday, August 5, 2014

What I Wore//Wasted Summer


Top//Target
Skirt//Jane.com
Shoes//Toms


This afternoon I realized that Bristol only has 5 days left of her summer break.  I feel like I have kind of wasted it.  We have been so busy doing stuff on the weekends that I spend the first half of the week recovering and the second half of the week gearing up to do it all again.  Other than swim lessons, we only went to the pool 1 time this summer.    We haven't done the park at all but with temperatures in the triple digits that is more of a winter activity.   I haven't filled up the kids pool since Brighton's birthday.  There have been very few play dates. Like I said, I feel like I have wasted her summer away.  So I am going to to make the most of the remaining days.  Tomorrow, instead of using Brighton's morning nap to clean like I usually do, we are going to fill up the pool and hang out in the back yard.  I think a little sunbathing is on the schedule for me since I am looking quite pale these days.   And this weekend we are headed to the beach with Jeremy's family for the day.    So even though I somehow managed to waste her summer, I am going to try and make a fun few days before she starts school on Monday.



linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy

1 comment :

  1. I love the black and white on you with the red in your shoes, one of my fav color combos!
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...