Thursday, July 17, 2014

Instagram//A birthday week

A nice relaxing week here in the Bennett house.   Mostly after we survived Brighton's 1st birthday.   

Jeremy has ridiculous creative talent.


 This week was all about the birthday girl.  

And she got lots of books.  She loves her books.

 On the eve of her birthday.


 Because she is now one, she thinks she no longer needs to nap.  Not cool.

And how is this one almost 5?   I don't want to think about it right now.  

Bristol and I went to to get mother daughter pedicures right in the middle of the party prep craziness.  She thought it was the best thing in the world.  She might be my kid after all.  Here's a little tidbit, on exactly this day last year, I was miserably pregnant with the Brighton Ann, so Jeremy sent me to get a pedicure.  I may have gotten the same color and almost the same design. 12 hours later, Brighton Ann was born.

 Daddy playing Polly Pockets with Bristol, trucks with Eldon, and Brighton can be seen in the background attempting to eat the Polly Pockets.

Today was the last day of swim lessons!  Party time!   Instead of lessons, they let the kids go down the water slide over and over again.   

School information.   We are both super excited and I might be a little more emotional about this whole process than I thought I was going to be. 

I am so happy to have this man by my side for everything.   Our life is crazy and he keeps me sane.   

Linking up with Life Rearranged


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...