Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I wore//Aztec Dress


Cardigan//Costco
Dress//Marshalls
Shoes//Not a clue
Earring//Beads by Cathy


Helllllllooooo blog!  What is this?  A what I wore post.  No, it can't be.  But yes it is.  That can only mean one thing.... my computer is back.   I finally got all 250 pictures off of my computer and hopefully I can share a few things with you, like my awesome new chalk board.  

But first... I must be honest.   I am worn out.  Weary once again.   I am having a hard time with my better, extremely helpful half being gone.   My house is a mess which is making me even crazier but between managing all 3 kids on my own, cooking all our meals, and getting us out the door for VBS each night this week... it is a mess.  The kids are exhausted, their is really no semblance of their normal routine happening.  Brighton has started getting super clingy these last 2 days, Eldon asks where daddy is every 2 minutes and if he happens to get hurt, it is a 10 minute meltdown that only daddy can fix.  Bristol is constantly checking to make sure I am here.  I know I am fortunate and it is only 2 1/2 weeks but it is hard.   It is hard to not be able to rely on Jeremy.  All I want right now is for him to hug me and take all this stress away but it is not possible so instead I am going to bore you with it.

But enough whining.   I will survive and hopefully once VBS is over this week it will be a little more manageable.  

Oh and we can't forget my dress.  I have such a hard time finding dresses that fit and I feel comfortable in but this month alone I have found 2.   Jeremy is doing a happy dance that he is finally seeing his wife in something other than her standard uniform of jeans and a t-shirt.

Now I must go because my battery is dying and I really need to pretend to edit this post.

Thank you for listening to my cry baby moment.

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy

1 comment :

  1. You look so cute! That pattern on the dress is so pretty!

    So sorry things have been tough with your husband gone :( I don't even have kids, but when mine is gone it is soooo hard. Hoping the time flies by!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...