Tuesday, June 17, 2014

What I Wore// Blue floral kimono

Kimono//Me
Top//Target
Jeans//Kohls
Shoes//?

I finally finished my second kimono.  I love it just as much as my first one.  I am really addicted to making these and I am hoping I have enough left over fabric after I make my mother in law and sister in law to make myself 2 more.  

I like cheap wine.  Which you probably already knew.  A few weeks back, I picked up Stella Rosa Moscato Rose.  Delicious.  So I have been trying a few of their other flavors and I have to say, I have found my new favorite brand of wine.

I am looking forward to not having to take the trash out, put the trash can down at the curb, do the bedtime routine on my own, or having to bathe the kids on my own.  A few more days.   Well hopefully I can avoid the whole trash thing until Jeremy gets home.  

I hate when the lenses of my glasses get dirty, which is why I hate wearing my glasses.  They are always small child like prints on them.

Now that I have bored you, I shall leave you.  I am impressed if you have made it this far.

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy

1 comment :

  1. My husband works night check so I have to do homework/supper/bedtime routine by myself every week day. Glad you like the wine. Someone gave us a bottle of Stella Rosa and it's a sweet wine so I didn't like it. I found a great dry chocolate Pinot Noir for myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...