Monday, June 16, 2014

11 months old


Um, why am I already designing Brighton's 1st birthday invites?  This just isn't right.  

So here we are only 4 days past your 11 month birthday and I finally got your pictures done.  With VBS last week there wasn't anytime to do anything.

This month has been such a blast Brighton Ann.   I have really been enjoying this age with you.  I love watching you discover things like how your new favorite thing is to take all of the ziploc baggies out of their box while you laugh at my broken child lock.  Or how excited you get whenever you use our hands to walk.  It is pretty funny.  I will have to get it on video one of these days.   And just like the last few months, you are impossible to photograph sometimes, it is a multiple person job





running away from Bristol while she is trying to get you to sit still and smile



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...