Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I Wore-- Staples



Top//Target
Bottoms//Levis
Shoes//Target


My sister always makes fun of me because when I find a shirt I like, well any item for that mater, I then buy it in every color and pattern that I can.  Which brings us to this shirt.  So far I have it in black and white, don't be surprised if it ends up in my closet in a few of the other colors as well.  It is nice flowy and airy.  The perfect top for summer and for layering under my favorite cardigans.  

I have started planning Brighton's 1st birthday. Right now all I have is a list of ideas and a few pins but it is clearly going to be over the top.  And she will probably sleep through the whole thing. But I will have pictures.  Well, that is if I remember to take them.  Me and my camera haven't been all that attached lately.

I am very unsuccessfully trying to be better about unplugging.   Yeah, not going so well. I like to hit the refresh button on my instagram feed way too much through out the day.

My computer is one giant blue screen.  I have so many blue screen codes these days, I can't keep up.  I think the route cause in Lightroom, but I really don't want to stop running it.

I don't really have anything else to say today.  My brain is kind of fried from researching how to fix all my blue screen codes.

Happy Wednesday!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shana Said So.

1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...