Thursday, May 15, 2014

Instafriday

Does it seem like this week went crazy fast to any one else?  I remember last week, I kept waking up thinking it was Thursday every day of the week and then I would get disappointed because it was only Tuesday, but this week is the complete opposite, it only feels like Tuesday.     Hopefully this weekend goes by just as fast.   



 I love books.  I read all the time.  Never do I read anything that is of importance but I do enjoy getting lost in a good book.   But because I read so much I am trying to save us money by using the library.    It is so hard on my when I have to wait 2 weeks for the person in front of the line to read the book first. Public service announcement... When you are done with the ebook, return it right away.  Someone else is not so patiently waiting their turn.

I decided to get brave and take the kids to the home depot workshop sans Jeremy.  He was taking a test.   I survived.  They survived.  I might even be crazy enough to say that we all enjoyed the experience.  

 I saw her live a few months before I got pregnant with Brighton.  It was a wonderful experience and I would love to do it again.
 I love when she needs me.

 We should just offically call these instagram post, instabrighton.
 3 kids can totally rock the car car at home depot
 I got a beautiful pedicure for mothers day.  Then I decided I wanted to try my hand at the chalk board thing.   So in order to protect my beautiful toes I pulled a page out of my parents book.  At least I don't go out in public like this.  The same can't be said for them.


I almost fell out of my chair today when Brighton climbed off the blanket onto the grass and then onto the patio.  Normally she pretends she is going to put her hand down on it and then screams bloody murder.   



Linking up with Life Rearranged

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...