Friday, May 2, 2014

Instafriday

Last night, right as we were getting ready for bed, Eldon started coughing.   I had noticed a few coughs throughout the day but as we were laying down his coughing turned into the wonderful barking sound and I knew that we were in for a long night.  Thankfully, he didn't get worse but he did have a rough night.  So if y'all could pray that we can control it today I would appreciate it.  I know his allergy/asthma bouts are small in the scheme of the things but they are also pretty nerve wrecking for this mama.  Especially when I sit here and blame myself the whole time because I know if we moved we probably wouldn't have these wonderful episodes.  

Now onto our week...
As of now, if you asked me what I thought Bristol would be when she grows up, I would say teacher just like her Grandma and Aunt Serena.  She really loves to learn and she is always willing to share her new found knowledge with Eldon and Brighton.

A super fun and creative Batman themed 4th birthday party.  I can't believe we are already at the stage of birthday parties and play dates.   It is crazy.

She is looking so big these days.  Well yeah she is a giant baby but her face is starting to loose a lot of its babiness.  It is hard to believe that in 2 months we will be celebrating her first birthday. It makes me a little sad but on the other hand, I am having a blast with this little girl these days.  Her personality is really starting to emerge.  And let me tell you, she is going to keep giving us a run for our money.  One thing is for sure, Brighton liked being a newborn about as much as her mommy liked having a newborn.  I think we both would have been a lot happier if she had come out a 6 month old.   

For whatever reason, Brighton and Eldon slept in until 9 the other day.  Since I was still tired after getting ready for the day, I laid down next to Bristol and we watched Frozen.  I need to remember to slow down and enjoy this kid a little more.  It is hard for me, she is a lot like me in so many ways so we butt heads constantly.  But every time I do take time to spend with her one on one, I see what an amazing kid she is.   

Doesn't everyone go into the store for diaper rash cream and come out with nail polish?

Bad hair days are way harder to hide with short hair.  I have one option, a hat.  And I feel weird wearing a hat.  Kind of dude-ish.   

I was still eating my dinner, so Bristol offered to feed Brighton applesauce.   With the 3 teeth she is cutting, she has no desire to eat table foods right now. 

I am so happy that I needed to buy this color.

Like I said, she is looking so grown up.  Before I know it, she will be running.  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Life Rearranged

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...