Thursday, April 3, 2014

Weary






This week has been hard.  It has been ones of those weeks where the trenches of motherhood have been hard.   Brighton has been exhausted because we have missed her morning nap everyday.   I think Tuesday was the hardest.  Probably because I was right where God wanted me, at bible study.  By the time Jeremy walked through the door, I was on the verge of a break down.  Thankfully he took over.  He ran to the store for the bread I had planned on making from scratch and the cheese I totally forgot to buy during my grocery run.  He kept the kids entertained while I got food on the table.

One thing about motherhood, is it is so up and down.  One day you will feel like you are on top of the world and can tackle anything but then there are those days when you question why God would entrust 3 small children to an obviously very under-qualified mom.

All that to say, I am worn out.

I am weary.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...