Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Time out



Top//Me-- Simplicity 1589
Pants//Target
Shoes//Target

Do you ever want to just call a time out on life?  Like it is happening way too fast and you could really use a time out to get your feet back under you and feel like you are better prepared to take on the day.  I am feeling like that this week.  I need a day, when Jeremy is home, to call a time out.  So I can feel like we are operating as one again.  So the kids can get their daddy fix.   And so I can just feel like I am ready to take on the day, instead of the day taking me on.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...