Tuesday, April 15, 2014

9 months old








My sweet girl, you are 9 months old.   Next month, I should probably start planning your party.  It is way to early for this.  Month 8 was a huge month of first.  

First 2 teeth.
You stood up on your own.
You are experimenting with letting go of holding on.
You hung out at Grandma's house all day, without any complaints (on your part).
You gave up the pacifier.  Not willingly but you have replaced it with your blankets.
You learned to squawk like a bird.  Talking like a normal baby isn't good enough for you.

On the other hand I am convinced you suffer from PSAD.  Post Separation Anxiety Disorder.   You are pretty okay when I leave you, but when I pick you up, you expect me to hold you for the rest of the day.  If I attempt to put you down for, say, 5 seconds to make the food you need for lunch I am punished.  

You got a nasty little cold this month but other than needing lots of snuggles you handled it like a champ.   You are still willing to climb into my lap these last few days and snuggle for 3 or 4 seconds.  I will take it.

9 months.  I am still not sure how we got here but I am so enjoying the ride with you, my stubborn, crazy, independent, and overly opinionated girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...