Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What I Wore

Sweater//Forever 21
Shirt// Target
Jeans//Target destroyed by me
Shoes//Toms

My jeans.   I destroyed them using this tutorial.  This is my 3rd pair that I have used this method for.   According to this pair of jeans my knees are to fat, so I made a little extra room.   Now they are much more comfortable.  

This white shirt is a men's Hanes undershirt from target.  Super comfy.   

I was thankful it finally got cold enough for a few days to wear this sweater last week, I missed it.  Now it is once again too warm.  

I had to run a few errands this afternoon when Jeremy got home from work, Eldon decided to tag along with me.   One of those stops was the library.  My plan was to run in real quick and get my holds.  No such luck.  My little reader insisted on going to the kids section to pick out a few of his books.  There is no denying he is my son.    

I feel like there were a few other things I wanted to say but I can't remember them.  Maybe later.

Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy.  


1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...