Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I wish...



Top//Forever 21
Jeans//Target
Shoes//Toms
Earrings//Charming Charlies

I wish I had tried the denim on denim trend sooner, I really liked the results.

I wish everyone considered a pair of red polka dot toms a neutral.

I wish I could find a light and dark grey nail polish without a metallic in it.

I wish I would never ever ever get mastitis again. 5 times in 8 months is more than enough.  

I wish that my house would stay clean always because a clean house makes me really really really happy.

I wish that Jeremy and I had more one on one time, but even with the little amount of alone time we get, we still manage to put our marriage first.  

I wish that I could automatically come up with a great gift for Jeremy's birthday.  It's tomorrow and I've got nothing.  I usually get a good idea every few years. 

I wish I would remember to include pray in my parenting more often.  

I wish our copy of Frozen would get here.   Hopefully tomorrow.

I am still on a little blogging hiatus.  Between my craft projects, my sister and niece visiting from Italy, and more family coming into town on Saturday, we are busy busy.  Maybe next week.  

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy.



2 comments :

  1. I have those exact Toms. I love them! I totally can relate to so many of your wishes - clean house for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love denim on denim! Love those TOMS!!! Love a clean house!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...