Monday, February 24, 2014

Our weekend...


Can someone explain to me why Chuck E. Cheese needs security?   Instead of making me feel safer, it made me wonder what had gone so horribly wrong that a children's venue would need to higher private security.

Maybe you have guessed it maybe you haven't but we went to the wonderful CEC this weekend for my nephews birthday party.  Have I ever mentioned what a boring mom I am.  I will go to the zoo, aquarium, park, and a children's meusum anyday.  I cringe at the thought of fast food play places, chuck e cheese, mall playgrounds, and any other activity that puts small children in close proximity where they are all going to start screaming.   Bring on the advil.

Brighton's tooth poked through last night.   She looks so miserable.  I feel so bad for her.   Where is the picture, you might ask?  Well, every time I look at it she protects it with her tongue.  Why she wants to protect the thing causing her all the pain is beyond me but I think it is going to be a while before we see a picture of that bad boy.

That is all I have today.  It was a rather boring weekend here.

How was your weekend?



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...