Sunday, February 2, 2014

InstaSunday, Super Bowl, and Brain Dump all in one.


Lately, I feel like the days are passing all too quickly.   Like, how is it possible that Brighton is going to be 7 months old in 10 days?   Or that Eldon just turned 3.   Bristol will be starting transitional kindergarten in a few short months.   The days are so long but incredibly short at the same time.  



 Last weekend, Brighton did something very rare these days.   She nursed herself to sleep and then allowed Jeremy and I to cuddle her for a good 40 minutes.   I will miss these moments so I cherish them while I have them.

Eldon got this birthday card from my grandparents last week.   He has decided it is his "book" and he says he is going to read just like daddy.   Maybe, we should get him a One Year Bible to read.

 All I could think when I took this picture is "They really do like each other!".  Most days, I am convinced they hate each other.

 Rocking my 70's plaid and women's mini retreat journal.  Such a wonderful 2 days of fellowship with other women.   And on a positive note, Brighton didn't get kicked out of the nursery at all.

 I have serious obsession with asparagus lately.  I would eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

 I love me some super bowl food.  Spinach artichoke dip, Jeremy's homemade roasted red pepper hummus, and pretzels.
 Jeremy has a lot of pride in this country that he has fought for.   He is passing along the same pride to our children.  It is not every day that you see a 3 and 4 year old standing with their hand across their chest for the National Anthem, but it should be something you see every time.   Speaking of the National Anthem, I really enjoyed it this year.   It was nice to see it actually done right.
A boy and his tractors.

So there you have it.  Kind of a weekend recap, kind of a brain dump post, and then a little late instafriday action going on.

Happy Sunday!

Linking up with

life rearranged

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...