Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby Mama Fashion

Top//Target
Leggings//Kohls

Outfit//Kohls


Top//Kohls
Jeans//Target
Boots//Target

Jewelry//Beads By Cathy

I just realized the pictures of me and the girls are out of focus, which makes me super sad.   I really need to figure out what is going on with my camera.  We also had to take our pictures inside today because it was trying to rain.  Oh, how I miss the rain and as much as it pains me to say this, I miss the snow too.

This week has been a rough week in terms of exercise.  I am really trying hard to get up before the kids and work out.   I run on my handy dandy treadmill Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Then on Tuesday and Thursday I try to do a 40 or 60 minute Barre3 video.  This week it has been a struggle to get up.   I even set my alarm for 4:30 a.m. this morning hoping I would get out of bed by 5.  Ha ha, I forced myself out at 5:40.  If I didn't want my reward of spinach artichoke dip so bad I probably would have continued on sleeping.  But I really want more spinach artichoke dip and that means working out 20 days this month.  

So if I look a little extra tired in these pictures its because I am cutting my sleep short but I did manage to get in a nap today so that will probably mean I wont fall asleep until midnight and the my 4:30 a.m. alarm will be even more unrealistic.

How crazy am I to get up that early just to get in a workout?

Have a wonderful weekend.

Linking up with Katie.


8 comments :

  1. Cute girls! Love your sweater! And yes, getting up that early for ANY reason is crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bunch! I love that little floral top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! And your girls are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a rock star for getting up early to work out! Your girls are so adorable! Looking at them makes me hope I have another girl... Sisters would be so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Autumn. Sisters are the best.

      Delete
  5. Also I love your blog! Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO impressed you wake up early!! baby leggings are the cutest!! :) i love your accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...