Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What I wore-- Frazzled

Sc
Sweater, Top, Jeans//Target
Scarf// Camila's 
Shoes//Toms 

Yea, totally goofing off here.

Shirt//Refashioned from one of Jeremy's shirts
Leggings//Kohl's
Boots//JC Penny's



Today was just one of those days.  I was in some kind of weird funk.  Brighton missed her morning nap due to us being at bible study this morning, which just throws of her whole morning.   I know after a week or 2  of getting back into the swing of things, stuff will go better but today, I am feeling a little frazzled.  Yep, that should be my word of the day.  Frazzled!   Thankfully Jeremy listened to me vent and offered to cook dinner while I sat on the floor and played slept with Brighton.

On a completely unrelated note, let's talk short hair maintenance.  I am usually one who washes ever other day but I feel like my hair is getting super greasy after a day.  Anyone else have this problem?  Is there a product out there you recommend?  Or should I just realize that since I am using wax in my hair now that this is going to be my reality?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...