Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What I Wore-- Answered Prayers

Scarf//Groop Dealz
Top//Kohls
Leggings//Kohls
Sandals//?

I really kind of want a tulle skirt. Crazy, right?  I have seen so many cute outfits with them lately and I want to get in on this action.  But I would probably have to wear heals with one, right? That might be a deal breaker.

On to another thing.  It might be silly but God answered a major, at least to me, prayer request today.  I have been praying for a deep freezer for the last month or so.  My breast milk collection has taken over our freezer.  And it tries to kill me everytime I open the door.  Seriously, death by breastmilk.  What kind of crazy headline is that?  Jeremy also frequently ask me if we are having "milk" for dinner.   Yep.  It was bad.  So I have been praying.  And today God answered that prayer.  A used upright freezer at a very reasonable price came home with Jeremy.  I am a happy gal.  Now, can someone come clean it and desmell it for me?  Mostly the desmell it part?

Happy Wednesday!

Linking up with

pleated poppy

1 comment :

  1. Yay! We have two chest freezers that are always full, it's crazy! Way to go making that milk! I pumped some with my first, but never that much!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...