Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Today-- 4 years, 3 years, and 6 months

5:42 am--I hit snooze 8 times before I rolled out of bed to work out this morning.   I guess trying to get up at 4:51 am wasn't in the cards for me. 

5:50 am--A little Barre3.

 6:20 am-- Shower and pump while I am getting ready

 7:20am-- Bristol wakes up

 7:30 am-- Laundry, get bags together, and start Breakfast.  Around 7:50, Brighton and Eldon wake up

8:20 am-- Breakfast for me after giving Brighton her bottle.  
 8:49 am-- Bible study time
11:30 am-- Groceries
11:40 am-- Nurse the starving baby

 Lunch time-- A little pick me up with a side of lunch

 12:40 pm-- A little play time before nap time.

 1 pm-- Nap time

4 pm-- Sell Bristol's old rocker at the same time Brighton and Eldon wake up from their naps.
4:15 pm--Eldon goes out to the garage with Jeremy while I once again nurse the baby.

4:30-6 pm-- Make dinner and eat dinner.

4:45 pm-- Bristol wakes up

5- 6:30 pm-- Brighton naps

6:30 pm-- Fold laundry

7:30 pm-- The kids earned themselves a straight to bed pass tonight for not listening.   I nurse Brighton for the final time.  Since she is a happy little thing, Jeremy and I hang out with her for a few minutes before we send her off to bed as well.

7:55 pm-- All kids are in their beds

8-10 pm-- I lounge on the couch watching Veronica Mars while Jeremy plays in the garage.

10:30 pm-- Lights out, good night!

Today was a good day. 

1 comment :

  1. I love seeing the daily life of a mom just like myself. It's been a while since I've done a post like this, but they sure are fun! I will admit I'm kindof glad the constant nursing/pumping days are over!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...