Sunday, January 5, 2014

Toast and my goals for the week


Savanna, why are you showing me a picture of what looks like a PB and J?  Well, reader friend, it is because it is Jeremy's and my toast.  I was standing there making it mindlessly like I always do, thinking how disgusting peanut butter toast sounds, which is why I prefer my jelly toast.  Where as Jeremy, jelly toast just doesn't do it for him.  We are so stinkin' different, but like these 2 pieces of bread, with their different spreads, we make up a pretty good team.

Yep, that was my deep thought for the day.  Who am I kidding, probably my deep thought for the year.


So onto the next completely random thing.  I am trying to be a little more goal orientated these days.  I figured I would share bore my goals with you this month.

-- get back to clean eating.  I have been suffering from insane migraines the last 2 weeks.  The only thing I can attribute it to is my diet.  So the plan is to go back to a dairy, cheese, processed food free life style.   Bring on the omelettes, sweet potato casseroles, and actually experimenting with new veggies.

-- Re-learn how to do baby led weaning.  We did this with Eldon when he started solids at 6 months and I loved this method.  It allowed him to eat with us, with out me having to skip a meal or eating a meal cold.  So the plan is to follow the same method with Brighton, except I have forgotten everything about it.  I still can't believe Brighton will be 6 months old in a week.

--Blog 365 every Wednesday or Thursday.  This way I won't get 3 months behind and have to play catch up on a rare quiet Saturday.

-- I also want to do another day in the life post.  It has been a couple of months.  Share my latest favorite baby products, maybe bore you with my favorite things while I am at it, and be better about sharing what I am learning through my morning quiet time.  That last one is a lot, I am in Proverbs.

-- Plan Eldon's birthday party.  Yeah, it is only like 2 weeks away.   I am still crying a little about that.

I think that is all I have for now.

Nope, I lied.  I have one more awesome thing to share with you.   I found this alarm clock.   You have to solve math problems to snooze and to dismiss it.   Currently I have it set to do 4 easy math problems before I can get 3 minutes of snooze time.


Okay.  That is really all I have for you.

How was your weekend?
Ours was nice and relaxing.  We did nothing at all.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...