Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Proverbs on Plans

Top//Annie Jean Apparel via Groop Dealz
Leggings//Our World Boutique
Boots//JC Penny's

Yesterday when reading Proverbs, which I am way behind on, 2 verses really stuck out.

We can make our own plans,
but the Lord gives the right answer.
Proverbs 16:1

We can make our plans,
but the Lord determines our steps
Proverbs 16:9
I am really good at making plans.  In fact, I go slightly crazy if my life is scheduled and planned out.   But something I realized this morning, what am I missing by making my plans?   God has so much more for me.   I need to listen to His plans for me, because they are much better than my plans for me.   

So next time I am freaking out because we leave the house 2 minutes late, yes it is a regular occurrence in our house, I need to remember that I am not in charge.   If I can give something up as little and my day to day schedule, I can give up the long term ones as well.

On a side note, I totally bought these leggings because I loved how they looked on Katie.

Linking up with



pleated poppy

2 comments :

  1. I love those leggings!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good reminder that I don't have to stress all the time about figuring things out, he's already got it. And you look great! Love those leggings!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...