Friday, January 3, 2014

Instafriday--1.3.2014

follow along @crazyrandombennetts

 Last time using our season passes.


 My handsome pack mule

 I have a slight problem (Edit: the problem is there are only 3!)


I swore I would never wear patterned leggings.  Why do I ever say never?


New Years Eve with great friends.

Doesn't everyone have a ball drop at their party?


I love real trees but the mess left behind, not so much.

I got my egg rolls

Sometimes when I am writing these weekly insta posts I feel guilty.  Guilty that there are hardly any pictures of the big 2 but several of the little one.   Of course they don't hold still long enough for me to take a picture or if they are still they are scream "no picture".  It saddens me a little.   My goal of the week is to do a little better.  Get a few pictures of Bristol and Eldon.

Any fun plans going on this weekend?   We are waiting on the birth of our newest nephew but other than that, we plan to relax and recoup from the last 2 weeks of travel.

Happy Friday.

linking up with

1 comment :

  1. Don't worry, I take way more pictures of my youngest, too! He's practically glued to my side, so there are lots of opportunities!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...