Friday, January 10, 2014

Insta--1.9.2014


I still can't believe she is sitting up

Parent torture






I highly recommend the It's All Good Book.  Great recipes.  



This has nothing to do with the above pictures.

Yesterday, was one of those days where I was struggling with contentment.  It was a series of little things that through me off.   After getting home from Home Depot, freezer-less, I sat with my head on the steering wheel, praying.  Praying that God would change my heart.  Obviously I still need to learn the lesson of contentment because little things still cause me to stumble.

But then shortly after my little break down, I was in charged of 5 kids.  Thankfully they play well together.

Happy Friday

Linking up with


life rearranged

1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...