Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bristol and Brighton's Style-- Pattern Mixing and Color Blocking

We are participating in Katie's Baby Mama Link up this week.  Next week I will jump in the pictures as well. 
Tops//Kohls
Leggings//Target

 This is my favorite top for Little Miss right now.  

Top//Gift
Leggings//Kohls

Normally when Fuss comes out in an outfit like this, I would send her right back into her room to change one item.  Today, I didn't feel like fighting it.  We weren't going anywhere, so I figured what's the harm.  Besides, isn't pattern mixing all the rage these days?

I am scared to know if this is what I look like in my What I Wore posts.  If it is, please don't tell me.  
 
Maybe next week I will do my normal Instafriday post.

What are you doing this weekend?

We are going to the zoo on Saturday to celebrate Eldon's birthday and then Sunday, we are dedicating Miss Brighton at church.  

Happy Friday.  

6 comments :

  1. Aww, I think I will be tempted to make my daughter match (she's too young to pick at this point), but it is fun to just let them pick and see what they come up with! And you're right--pattern mixing is in, so who's to say it's not perfectly fashionable? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute kids! And I absolutely love their style.
    XOXO,
    Lindsay, www.PursuitofPink.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your little girl is just right on trend with her pattern mixing, I'd say. ;) Cute kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe so cute!! I love all her moves! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are super cute in their purple!! Aren't little girls so fun!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. her poses are so cute!! what a good model :) thanks for linking up! Hope you do next week too! and happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...