Sunday, January 12, 2014

Apple Cider Vinegar and Energy

One day I want to write this weekend recap post that starts off....  Wow, what a nice, calm, relaxing weekend we had.  Instead I will start it my usual way, it was an insane weekend.   One can dream, right?

Today my heart is bursting. I can't believe Miss Brighton is 6 months old. Seriously!?


Lately I have been calling her stinky for the obvious reason. For a kid who, up until today was only on breast milk, her butt stinks.

I feel like when the baby hits that wondrous 6 month old mark and gets to feed herself, that is when the dogs start enjoying having another kid around. I also appreciate them a little more for their floor cleaning skills.

Yesterday we got 5 glorious hours kid free. Granted we spent them doing out monthly shopping but still. It left me recharged and ready to take charge. I felt like I was in a much better frame of mind to deal with Bristol and Eldon when we got back.

I want to live where rain boots are required.  I am jealous of all these blogs I follow, seeing them wear the cute rain boots.  My feet have been baking in my Tom's lately.  I don't even think about wearing boots these days.

Apple cider vinegar is gross.  I take a tiny sip of it and follow it with a huge gulp of tea.   Speaking of tea, my cup needs a little dressing up.  I see glitter and sharpies in its future.  But back to the vinegar.  I read that it is supposed to give you energy.  So I have started drinking it 2 times a day.  No extra energy yet, but Jeremy reports extra energy.  Maybe if I went to bed before midnight and didn't get up at 6 things would be a little better.

I think that is all I have this evening.  I am so tired that I can't even think.  So I shall go get ready for bed and then of course the minute my head hits the pillow, I will be wide awake.  

Oh the joy.

Happy Monday

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...