Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I Wore-- Blue Plaid Revisited

I am all behind on the blogging this week.  I didn't even take outfit pictures until just now probably because last week from Saturday to Saturday I was in the car for 1186 miles, which was 24 hours total.  The kids were with me for 20 of those hours and 1013 of those miles. Traveling for the holidays is exhausting when it takes you 80  miles just to hit civilization.  I think the fact that it is so dark come 5:30 is not helping matters either.  I usually have Jeremy take my picture after dinner but that hasn't been possible lately.  Maybe it is time to go back to the tripod and remote.


Plaid//Old Navy
Tee//Kohls
Jeans//Ross
Boots//Ariat
Necklace//Beads By Cathy


I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to a Ladies Night Out event and never took a picture of it even though it turned out to be a favorite.   So I recreated it this morning.  Just picture it with my hair down and curled and makeup on.  Now it is back to my yoga pants, to clean the toilets.

Anyone want to come do this for me?

Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Linking up with

pleated poppy

3 comments :

  1. Stopping by from Pleated Poppy - WIWW! Love the necklace, it's so pretty!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My mother in law made if for me.

      Delete
  2. I'm from Pleated Poppy, too - looking for real life clothing inspiration, and glad I found you! I have been wanting a plaid shirt - need to get shopping. And I poked around your blog a bit - you have the cutest little family! Omigosh, I hope that didn't sound stalkerish. If mine were ever updated, d say you could pop over to my blog to see I'm a real person :P

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...