Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What I wore-- Blessings

Everything but the shoes and earrings//Target
Shoes//Minnetonka Moccasins
Earrings//Charming Charlies


It is hard to believe that Christmas Eve is here.

These last few weeks have been a real turning point for our little family.  I feel like we are really starting to find contentment here in the desert.  We are making friends, socializing, heck, we even went to a game night last night.  

I am looking forward to what God has in store for us in this season of our lives.

I am also seeing a few answered prayers.  Maybe a few answers to questions I have been asking, like, why would he move us here?

Yep, it is contentment.

I texted Jeremy yesterday saying "God is so good to us" for many reasons, one major reason, but I am really feeling his blessings today.  

Life is good right now.

I can't wait to celebrate Jesus' birth today and tomorrow, to pass on that excitement to the kids, to tell them about all the wonderful things He has done for our family.

Merry Christmas Eve

Thank God for a moment of peace, contentment, and satisfaction. -Jeremy

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34



Linking up with

pleated poppy


4 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Eve to you! Love those jeans. I've been back and forth about buying them when I see them at Target, but I just got a giftcard for Christmas, so they may be mine soon! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them with a gift card as well. They are on clearance at our target.   Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved those moccasins! Paul and I have had a very similar experience. It took us a WHILE to start feeling more comfortable and "content" here in this desert place. Even though we likely won't be here forever, we are enjoying the time we do have. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...