Thursday, December 12, 2013

Instafriday--12.12.2013

I already told you on Wednesday that it has been a super busy week and it wont be slowing down anytime soon.   Because of this my instagram feed has been kind of slow.   When I started writing this post I only had 3 pictures to show you but I made up for it and took 4 more this afternoon.

If you want to follow along in real time and have your feed flooded by me you can find me @crazyrandombennetts

 Little Miss is trying so hard to roll over... as long as we are not watching.  The minute we catch her she stops and stares at us.  Crazy kid.

 I went to the ladies Christmas Tea at church on Monday.  It was a lot of fun and the food was yummy.  Only they didn't serve scones and I was really craving a scone.   All they had for dessert was Chocolate pudding pie which is one of my favorite desserts but I can't eat chocolate right now so I got nothing.   I was so desperate for a scone that I Googled how to make them.  This was batch #1 of craisin and pecan scones, batch#2 included craisins, pecans, and orange zest.  Super yummy.   I used this recipe.

 My little 2 loves.

 Bristol scratched her nose today, drew a drop of blood, and then proceeded to treat it like a bloody nose.  She has never seen her daddy or uncle Jeff do something like this before.

 This picture is kind of blurry but he was sitting on a ball in the basket.  How he even came up with this is beyond me.

 Skyping with the grandparents.

5 months old!  It is going by way too fast.

Well that was our week in pictures.  Tomorrow we are going to work with Jeremy for family day and then Saturday is a our weekly shopping trip but we are throwing in a visit to see my Grandma.  

What are your plans for this weekend?

Linking up with
life rearranged

1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...