Tuesday, December 17, 2013

5 months











Sweet Baby Girl is 5 months old.   Sometimes I feel like my heart is going to burst, I love her so much.  Corny, yes but it is the truth.  This last month has been a total turning point thanks to reflux medicine.   We still have our moments but most of the time she is a happy, gummy smile baby.   We are all smitten with her.

My favorite thing about her right now is that when she smiles her whole body is in it.  Her arms, legs, and face get so excited.  I must admit, I will do anything for one of her smiles.

I love you Miss Brighton Ann.

Happy 5 months.  

1 comment :

  1. Love that smile! And that last picture of the three of them is just great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...